Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here!  Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to:  Keep On Dancing by Marvin Gaye!

 Buon Mercoledi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. A very aggressive start to Chris's care this morning. I added a low level laser treatment at full power for 10 minutes this morning. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon the start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is looking like it is going to be a hot one again today. The  Bighorn fire is still going strong on the Catalina Mountains. 

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and yes she said that today is going to be another busy day for me.

  My shorty and I will be working on new #Hide Tucson Rocks today. I will be dropping off and picking up at the Cortez location this morning. I will also be dropping off  rocks in the hood.

Well, I had better get this Hump Day humping along. Did you you go there Sweet Pea? I am sure that you did.  Smile!

 Have a great day and stay safe, happy, and sound. I will have a chin- wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sarà caldo. Ci sarà birra?

Jessie said...

Spero proprio de essere cosi dolce.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...