Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




GOBBA GIORNO!

Mood: Cabin Fever Still! Gummied! Rummied! Giggled! Smoked Out!

 Music listening to: Everybody Dance Now by C & C Factory!

   Buon Mercoledi! Gobba Giorno!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice but smokie morning here in the valley. It was a very smokie night as well. A bit more than it has been.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she said that I need to make a trip over on the eastside today. I asked her to play some Down Home Blues for me today.

  My playmate and I have started a new puzzle of us that we had made. We are also going to be working on our #Hide Tucson Rocks as well today. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up.

  My shorty is prepping and preparing a couple of rocks for my fidanzata. We may play some "Wii" games today if time permits.

  Have a good "Gobba Giorno" and we will chat at you later. Be careful and stay safe because this Covid-19 is making it's way back with a vengeance. Mask up, wash your hands often, and continue social distancing. Stay home!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Good to hear from you Sandy!

Country Granny, how are you feeling this morning?

Sisters, what is up?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del buongiorno. E stato bello vederti ieri. Buon Giorno Hump!

Loraine said...

Spero che il tuo mercoledì sia speciale come te!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...