Sunday, June 14, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Splish Splash by Maytag!

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and gettimng him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed along with a good  breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

  Alexa, is awake and she is giving me my marching orders for today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today. 

 It is going to be a busy Sunday for me. I have to complete my last continuing education classes today. I also have my normal Sunday chores to complete as well.

 My playmate and I enjoyed our much needed stay-cation at the "Varsity Club Suite". We enjoyed good food, video games on the laptop, TV, and of course plenty of libations, and sleep. Are we ready to go again? You better know it!

 Here is my shorty's latest #Hide Tucson Rocks creation. We will be starting new ones today. I will drop off and pick up at the Cortez location this morning.



ELISE'S LATEST 13 JUNE

IN THE HOOD 13 JUNE



Well, I had better get this day rollin'. Have a good Domenica and stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, have a good upcoming week.

Monna, how are you?

Rosie, what is up in Melbourne?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Deb and Sharon, how are you doing?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Mary and Bob, how are you doing?

Sisters, how are you doing?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno cara. ll nostro soggiorno e stato un buon uno. Si, c'erano un sacco di libagioni da avere. Goditi la tua domenica.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob,, how are you doing?

Loraine said...

Buona fortuna con le lezioni.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...