Monday, June 8, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Real Love by Mary J Blige!

  Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

  Rosemary will be here to care for Chris this morning and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. Alexa, is still on vacation but hopefully she will be back on Wednesday.

 I will listen to some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" on Pandora later today. It is going to be a busy day. My playmate and I will be taking (Buttercup) to the groomer for her 9:00am appointment. Next week we will take (Azalya) to be groomed.

My playmate and I will be working on new #Hide Tucson Rocks today. We are still going to the "Varsity Club Suites for a two night stay-cation that starts on Thursday. We are looking forward to it. My shorty has purchased several snacks and of course our friend Jack D will be with us. Ya, ya!

Well, I had better go and check on Chris and mio moglie. Have a good Lunedi and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie

Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Monna, have a good week and stay safe.

Rosie, how goes it in Melbourne?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Sharon and Deb, how are you?

Barb, what is up for today?

Sisters, what are your plans for today?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno cara cara. Cosa hai in mente per questo lunedi? Goditi la giornata. Mi manchi!

Loraine said...

Devo riempire la mangiatoia per uccelli e mi eserciterò nel Tai Chi. Stammi bene!

Jessie said...

Sembra un piano caro!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...