Sunday, June 28, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever! Gummied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: Maytag Spin by Maytag!

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good robust French Roast. A second cup will be enjoyed with a nice take away breakfast from the "Egg Connection. 

   It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. The winds have stopped for now and I am sure that it didn't help the firefighters in the Catalina mountains.

  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that I have my normal Sunday tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

  I will be making a trip to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up some #Hide Tucson Rocks. My playmate created a special one that I am sure someone will pick up fast. We will start new ones today. Here is what I will drop off this morning. Enjoy!




  We may play some "Wii" games this afternoon if time permits. Well, I had better check, on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.  Stay safe, happy and healthy.


  Hey it is almost time, eh? Bring on the Monsoons. Right fidanzata?





Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del buongiorno. Come va questa bella domenica mattina? Come sta Capo Jim? Cosa farai oggi?

Jessie said...

Good Morning Country Granny,

How are you and Bob doing today?

Loraine said...

Finirò un libro, preparerò un po 'di salsa di arachidi per una cena di cui io e Jim ci divertiremo e bevendo un bicchiere o due di vino. Le domeniche sono meravigliose! Scommetto che entrambi gli scogli saranno presi "pronto".

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...