Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Hello!

Hello!




How are you doing so far on this Taco Tuesday? We are good here so far.

I just got back from running a few errands and once again I had to hit up the eastside again.

My playmate is working on a puzzle in the family room right. Damn  Covid -19 makes you do some weird stuff! She said that her swim this morning was wonderful. Cool!

Rosemary is caring for Chris. I dropped by the #Hide Tucson Rocks Cortez location and I dropped and picked up a few creations. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 2 JUNE

PICKED UP AT CORTEZ LOCATION 2 JUNE

DROPPED AT VANTAGE WEST CU 2 JUNE


My sister Marcie is getting on my case because she thought the we got our rocks out of the river beds and streams in the valley of Tucson. Well, nope that is not the case we get them from D&D Landscaping. Hey sis remember we are desert dwellers, smile!

I enjoy a nice bit of a sweet roll with my second cup of coffee and it was good. They know how to bake at the "Egg Connection".

Have a good one and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Hey, we just had a distant visit from my fidanzata. It was so good to see her. We really do miss her and Capo Jim. She dropped off a few goodies for us that included a 6 pack of assorted (Birra). They are in the (ghiacciaia) already. Grazie, fidanzata. Ti voglio bene!

Ciao.....Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Hai trovato delle bellissime rocce!

Jessie said...

Si, l'ho fatto. Grazie caro cuore.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...