Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Buongiorno! Taco Tuesday!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Upside Down  by Diana Ross!

  Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:454am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Another nice day here in Tucson but no rain in sight.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a lot of things going on today. The first task today is that the IRobot will be coming out of its home this morning to vacuum the main house. So I have  to get all of the electrical cords up off of the floor.  I also have to make a trip over to the eastside today as well.

  I will complete my #Hide Tucson Rock today and my shorty and I both will start new ones. I will not be making a trip over to the Cortez location today.

 Hey things are getting worse here in Arizona with Covid-19. As of last night the gym's, movies, bars are closed again. School will not start as planned as well. Cabin Fever is alive and well in the Sunshine State.  What can you do?

You can do what I did last night. I popped open my pony keg of Warsteiner birra and I filled up (das boot). It was very good, so good that I am going to repeat that action again today. Ya Mon'.

Have a good Taco Tuesday and stay safe. 

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

 


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno caro cuore. So, la birra tedesca era fantastia. Cosi buona che avio un altro stivale di oggi.

Loraine said...

Birra fredda, cielo blu chiaro. Anche se siamo "homebound", siamo i più fortunati. Abbiamo una casa dove stare e una birra da versare.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...