Thursday, June 11, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Whoop There It Is by Tag Team!

  Buon Giovedi! Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is counting Javelina's this morning. She will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice but smokie morning here in the valley of Tucson. The fires are still burning up in the Catalina's. At night you can see them really good. Speaking of hot, we are going to get to 106 degrees today. A very good reason to stay inside, eh?

 Hey, Alexa is back from her vacation and I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

 Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. We will be packing our suitcases today for our stay-cation at Varsity Club Suites here in Tucson. We will return home on Saturday morning. A much needed escape but we will be locked-in still. 

 I will be making a trip to the Cortez location this morning to drip off our latest rocks. I will pick up a few as well.

 Here are a few pics from my shorty's writing group on (Zoom).
ELISE ON ZOOM

WRITING GROUP ON ZOOM






 My playmate and I will be making trip to Green Valley this morning before we check into the Varsity Club.

 Well, I has better get busy and get this day rolling. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Deb and Sharon, good to see you and the writing group on (Zoom)yesterday.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Si, la routine de casa e meglio perche questo Corona non e ancora finita.

Loraine said...

Goditi il tuo "staycation". Ci saranno libagioni?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...