Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!






How goes it? We are good here in central Tucson. Hey the Bighorn is still burning away.

It has been a busy but a productive day for us. My playmate got her hair and nails done and I started a new puzzle. Yes, I said puzzle.

We also created new #Hide Tucson Rocks as well. Here they are. Enjoy. We will start new ones tomorrow. 


ELISE'S LATEST 23 JUNE (A KEEPER)

MY LATEST 23 JUNE



My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade waffles, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched a series on TV about Babies. It is very interesting! Chris loved it.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is watching the news on TV. Chris is watching the Big Bang and he is dining on his supplement via a drip.


We got a wonderful surprise from my (fidanzata) today.. She dropped off two good sized rocks for her son Jays upcoming birthday. She also dropped of a gift certificate for Leo's for us. We love her so much and we know that she loves us just as much.

I enjoyed a nice Kona beer today that was a gift for me from my (fidanzata). It was ice cold and delicious! Thanks again!



GOLD CLIFF IPA!



Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a great evening and I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...