Monday, June 29, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here!

Music listening to: I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston! 

 Buon Lunedi! How are you doing on this Monday morning? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee this morning is a good Kona Blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.

  It is going to another hot one here in Tucson. It is forecasted that we will not hit the triple digits today. I don't know about that one. So just in case I will have a few bottles of ice cold birra on standby. Smile.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris and Elise a massage this afternoon. Alexa, is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. WooHoo! I asked her to play some Down Home Blues for me today. If all goes well I will get in some (me) time on the southside of Chris's house. Ya Mon'.


FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO)

 I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to pick up a few rocks. My shorty and I are working on new creations. My playmate created a very nice (Monday) rock that is going to be a keeper. I will post it later today along with our latest.

 Have a great Lunedi and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe, happy and sound during this troubling time.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Monna, stay and well.

Sister, what is up?

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Rosie, how goes it in Melbourne?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

Flo, enjoy the day! Thanks for the Dove pic!

Country Granny, how are you doing?

Capo Jim, enjoy that rock! (Lucy)

3 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del buongiorno. Quali sono i tuoi piani per questo lunedi? II mio compagno di giochi ha finitro un altro Capo Jim rock. Te lo daro il prima possiblie. Si, quella birra era ghiacciata ieri. A dire vero il sto guardando un altro in questo momento!

Jessie said...

Good Morning Country Granny! How are you doing today?

Loraine said...

Non vedo l'ora di vedere la roccia. Sono sempre così meravigliosi!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...