Sunday, June 21, 2020

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? We are good and full here. We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". They are doing very well.

Elise is caring for Chris and I just got back from the Cortez location dropping off our latest creations. The picking are slim today at the Cortez location.


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 21 JUNE


I will take care of my usual Domenica tasks today and I will restock Chris's supplies for next week.

Stay safe and be careful out there. My playmate and I are going to play "Wii" games this afternoon so we can work up a good appetite for Sister Jayne's dinner treat.

Chat at you later...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Spero che ti stia godendo la festa del papĂ . I piani per la cena di Jayne sembrano fantastici. Yum!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...