Thursday, June 25, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Tenderoni by Bobby Brown!

  Buon Giovedi di sete! How are you doing on this Thirsty Thursday? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed with a good take away breakfast from "Gus Balones".

  It is another nice morning here in Tucson but today it is going to be a super hot day. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she said that I need to go to my (fidanzata's) home to drop off a rock that my playmate has completed for her. I asked Alexa to play some "Fusion Jazz' for me today.

  I will be dropping off our latest #Hide Tucson Rock creations at the Cortez location this morning and I will pick up as well. Here is what I will be dropping off. Enjoy!

ELISE'S LATEST 24 JUNE

MY LATEST 24 JUNE (WE BELUNG TOGETHER)



  My shorty and I had a good time yesterday playing "Wii" games and we did very well for some reason. We enjoyed a nice chicken stir-fry for dinner last night. Yes, Jack was on deck as well.

  Well, I had better get this day moving along post haste. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

La mattina sei proprio un dolce. Buon giovedi di sete!

Loraine said...

Goditi la giornata ma resta idratato e grazie per aver consegnato quel meraviglioso scoglio.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...