Friday, June 5, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here!

Music Listening to:  Whoop There It Is by Tag Team!

  Buon Venerdi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45an caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good robust "French Roast" and of course a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.

  Well, the new carpet has been installed and now the hard work begins for my shorty and I. We have to put everything back in its place. We need to do it quickly so we can get back to normal around here.

  So please be patient with me and I will get back to regular posting. Have a great day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Ci saranno foto del nuovo tappeto?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...