Saturday, June 20, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever Still! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Let It Burn by Usher!

  Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice day here in the valley of Tucson. The air is filled with smoke from the Bighorn fire in the Catalina mountains. It is really something to see at night.

 Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she said that I have to make a trip over on the eastside with a stop on the airbase as well.

 Chris is doing very well this morning and that is a good thing. I gave him a 10 minute low laser treatment morning.

 My shorty and has had a good time playing "Wii" games yesterday. We are working on new #Hide Tucson Rocks as well. I will drop off and pick up a few this morning. Here is what I will drop off. Enjoy!



ELISE'S LATEST 19 JUNE

MY LATEST 19 JUNE
We would like to thank the person who is (rocking) the curb out in front of our home. Your rocks make it over to the Cortez location as well. Keep Rocking!
We will pick up the Tacoma today due to it was in the shop to have some freon added for the AC.

Today is the rally in Tulsa, OK. It should be very interesting to see how the people will act and react.

I will be donning my chef's hat today. I will be preparing baked pork chops today. My playmate will prepare what we will have with it. All I know is that it is going to be (Delizioso). Ya Mon'.

Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good weekend and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Il fuoco di notte è davvero qualcosa da vedere. Ieri sera sembrava che le montagne indossassero una collana di lucciole. Spero che presto sarà sotto controllo!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...