Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





Did you day go like you planned? It has been a busy one here.

The new Osmosis System has been installed and that is good. Tomorrow is going to be a bear of a day. We will be taking out drawers and disconnecting the TV, appliances, stereo and surround sound, Wii, Roku, Cable box and much more. Not looking forward to it.
NEW WATER SYSTEM!




I prepared grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner. My playmate had some sliced tomatoes to go along with her sandwich. We got it all down with a nice ice cold bottle of Pear Cider that my (fidanzata) got for us. It was delicious. Thanks (fidanzata). I have to say that my girlfriends treat me very well.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is watching TV. Chris is resting and he is enjoying his supplement drip. He is watching the Big Bang on his TV.

I will finish up my latest rock this evening. Elise has finished hers. I will drop them at the Cortez location tomorrow.

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

Thank you for the great future New York Times.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene. Domani sarĂ  una giornata impegnativa per te ed Elise.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...