Saturday, June 27, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MIO FIDANZATA CON MIO MOGLIE!


Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Rock Steady By the Whispers!


   Buon Sabato!  Come Va?  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up soon to start here day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Well, we have no lingering smoke from the  Bighorn fire in the Catalinas this morning.

  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. I will be caring for Chris today. Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that I need to visit with my girlfriend Nicolette this morning. It will be good to see her because it has been minute. WooHoo! I asked Alexa to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

  I will be making a trip to the Cortez location to drop off my latest #Hide Tucson Rock. I will pick up while I am there. I am sure that my playmate and I will be starting new ones today. Rock On!


MY LATEST 26 JUNE


  I twisted my left wrist this morning while I was transferring Chris. It hurts like crazy, but I will endure because I have to.

  Have a good Sabato and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe, happy and healthy. Glove up, mask and wash those hands.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Goditi una giornata luminosa e soleggiata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...