Sunday, June 21, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!  Happy Father's Day!





Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Samsung Spin by Samsung!

  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

  It is another nice morning here in Tucson with  the smell of the Catalina's burning. Here is a picture that I took last night of the glow.
BIGHORN FIRE!




Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz for me today.

I will be making  a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to pick up and drop off our latest creations. Here they are, enjoy.


ELISE'S LATEST 20 JUNE

MY LATEST 20 JUNE



Well our dinner last night was delicious. My baked pork chops were so, so good. My playmate whipped up a nice salad and some brown rice to go along with it. WooHoo! We also enjoyed a very nice Zin that was 15.5 and it was kickin".



BAKED PORK CHOPS

BEAR FLAG ZINFANDEL

We are going to be treated to dinner this evening by Sister Jayne. She is preparing spare ribs, beans and rice. Of course a well selected red will be on deck as well. Ya, ya!

Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and get ready for Monday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...