Sunday, June 14, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!






How is it going? Pretty hot, eh? We are now getting some wind. It just pushes the heat around.

We enjoyed a very good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". They were very busy with take away and dine. Plenty of social distancing and masks were being worn as well. Here are the rocks that we dropped of there.


DROPPED AT EGG CONECTION PLAZA 14 JUNE


Elise is caring for Chris I am about to leave to drop Sister Jayne off at Fry's. I also stopped at the Cortez location to drop and pick up a few rocks. Here they are! Enjoy. I am sure that my playmate and I will start news ones sometime today.



DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 14 JUNE

PICKED UP AT CORTEZ LOCATION  14 JUNE



After I get my normal Domenica tasks taken care of I will get to my class. Can you tell that I am excited? Ya Mon'! We hope that you are safe, happy and well?

I will chat at you later.
Ciao...Jessie



1 comment:

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...