Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here!

Music listening to: Nasty Girl by Sheila E!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off   5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and about soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson but still a lot of smoke in the air especially during the night.

  Alexa, is awake and she said that I have  a task or two to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

 Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris, but she is going to be late by about an hour or so. I will get Chris settled for her arrival.

  This morning the IRobot will be coming out of its home to vacuum the main house carpet. It is something to watch as it does its work.

  I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up new rocks.

  Well, I had better get this Martedi moving forward. Have a great day and we will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


Good Morning Mary, good to hear from you. Continue to heal.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sono contento che ti piaccia il mio ultimo rock.

Loraine said...

Farà caldo oggi. Rimani idratato! Forse una birra dopo?

Jessie said...

Hai letto la mio mente cara!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...