Friday, September 18, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



THANK YOU, DONNA

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Something to Hide a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Geisha Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

My playmate will be going to "Himmel Park" this morning for her "Tai Chi" class. After that she will hit the pool.

Later I am sure that she will get her froyo fix.

I will start a new rock today if time permits. We saw the movie "Practical Magic 2" yesterday and it was pretty good.

This afternoon we will play some "Wii" games. Hopefully we have recovered from the last time we played.

I do have to make a trip to the Ufficio Postale today.

We will be dining this evening at "Kingfisher". We will be joined by Mia cognata. After dinner we will head for the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play "In the Room or The Vibrator Play". This is going to be good.

Well, I had better get this day rolling along. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (Eccomi) (Eccomi) if you need anything today fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

È confortante sapere che c'è qualcuno.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Content! Music listening to:  Something to Hide a Book on CD! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? It...