Buongiorno!
Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Red Light Special! Rummed!
Music listening to: Something to Hide a Book on CD!
Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? It is a nice, partly cloudy morning here in Tucson. I heard a noise outside and it was a bit of rain to start the day. What is up with that? Any plans for today?
The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.
I will be starting a new rock today. I may drop a few rocks out in the hood today.
My playmate will be walking the mall this morning. After that I am sure that she will get her froyo fix. I think that I will drop in on Dairy Queen to pick up 4 quarts of soft serve.
We saw the movie " By Any Means" at the Roadhouse Cinema yesterday evening. It was very good.
Well, I had better get this day started. Have a good Lunedi! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
This weekend we will be hosting a "Wizard Fest". I am giving my fidanzata early warning to let her know that she needs to prepare for a proper spanking. I advise her to dine well at "PF Changs" so that the blows will seem light. Prepare fidanzata.
Today's challenge word of gratitude is (Ho molte cose belle nella vita". "Si, ho molte cose belle nella vita", made possible Mia Moglie and my fidanzata and girlfriends.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise



1 comment:
Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?
" I am prepared for the worst but hope for the best".
Benjamin Disraeli
Post a Comment