Buongiorno!
Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!
Music listening to: Star Island a Book on CD!
Buon Domenica! How are you doing? It is a nice, partly cloudy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?
The coffee is a good Geshia Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection", along with a good breakfast.
Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.
Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy! My playmate is working on her latest rock.
Are you ready for some football? We will be glued to the TV today starting with our "Chiefs" game this morning at 10am. Go Chiefs!
Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Well, be visiting the home of my girlfriend Shoo Shoo this evening. Shoo is hosting a "Rumi Kube Fest". I gave her advanced warning that a spanking is in her future. Hope she is ready for it, smile! I am.
Today's challenge word is (Incrociamo le dita!). Fidanzata, keep your (Incrociamo le dita!), for the "Chiefs" game today.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise


1 comment:
Buongiorno fidanzata.
Post a Comment