Sunday, September 20, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Something to Hide a Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Geisha Blend" and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection", along with a good breakfast.

Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy. I asked her to play so "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Here is the latest rock out in the hood. Enjoy! My playmate is working on her latest rock, and I have a rock prepped for painting.



I will be making a trip out on the airbase this morning. After that I will take the "Bellezza Nera" to be washed inside and out.

Yes, today is going to busy. Today is Sous Chef Day. My Sous will be preparing her "World Famous Tuna Casserole". It is very, very good.

We will be watching our "Chiefs play football this evening. Go Chiefs! Our "Arizona Wildcats" beat "NIU" badly last night. Go Cats!

We will be playing "Video Games" on our gaming laptop today for a bit before the football games start.

I need to reset the "Dew Drop Inn" room#2 so it will be ready for the next visitor.

Well, I had better get this day moving along straightaway. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge phrase is (Come due gocce d' acqua). My fidanzata and girlfriends are like (Come due gocce d' acqua), when it comes to me. Smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanazta. Cosa stai facendo oggi?

"Capodanno e il compleanno di ogni uomo".
Charles Lamb

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Music listening to: Something to Hide a Book on CD! Buon Domenica!  How are yo...