Friday, September 4, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



THANK YOU, DONNA

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Something to Hide a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a busy day today.  I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

My playmate will be going to her "Tai Chi" class at "Himmel Park this morning. I am sure that she will hit to pool afterwards.

I have prepped a new rock for painting. Here is my latest rock creation. My shorty will start a new one soon.



We dined on takeaway from "Leos" for dinner last night. Of course, a few margaritas were enjoyed.

We will be going to Park Place Mall today to see the movie "Dog Stars" the previews looked very good.

My girlfriend Shoo Shoo texted me yesterday about her meeting a lady at "Trader Joes" who knew me very well. As a matter of fact, this lady came up to Shoo Shoo and asked are you Shoo Shoo?

I shared the text with Mia Moglie and we both racked our brains about who this lady could be, and she is a blog follower. Later in the evening I got a text from Jeanne saying that she met Shoo Shoo. Our mystery was solved. I am glad that they met.

Well, I had better get this TGIF moving along. Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (cuoco). I can feel a (cuoco) day coming up soon fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Content! Music listening to:  Something to Hide a Book on CD! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? It...