Buongiorno!
Mood: Content!
Music listening to: A Man Called Ove a Book on CD!
Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?
Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.
I will be starting a new rock today. Here is my playmates latest rock creation. Enjoy!
My shorty will be making her way to "Himmel Park" this morning for her "Tai Chi" class. After that she will hit the pool.
We will hit up the Park Mall today to see the movie "Resident Evil". It is going to be good.
We saw the movie "Late Fame" at the Loft yesterday. It was good and different. It was good to see Paula and Marty at the movies. They are looking pretty good.
My playmate and I will be hitting up "La Parrilla Suiza" this evening for Happy Hour. Of course we will have a couple of margaritas with the meal.
From there we will head over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "A Comedy of Errors". We are looking forward to it.
Well, Chef Day was delicious. The fare was Sloppy Joe's, with Coleslaw and Jack and Cokes.
Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Today's challenge word is (lento). I hope that you day is a (lento) one.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise










2 comments:
Buongiorno fidanzata. TGIF!
"Non puoi costruirti una reputazione su quello che farai".
Henry Ford
Sarò impegnato, ma spero senza drammi.
Il modo per guadagnarsi una buona reputazione è impegnarsi a essere ciò che si desidera apparire.
Socrate
Post a Comment