Friday, September 11, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



THANK YOU, DONNA


REMEMBER 911




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Something to Hide a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I will be grinding up some "Geshia" coffee beans later today. We picked it up on our last cruise. It is very expensive. The pound cost us $50. It has better be extra good, eh?

Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate will be going to "Himmel Park" this morning for her Tai Chi class, and I am sure that she will hit the pool. She will also get her froyo fix as well.

I will start a new rock today. My shorty is working on her latest.


IN THE HOOD

We saw the movie "The End of Oak Street" yesterday. It was very good.

We will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon.

Tomorrow we will be dining at "PF Changs" with my fidanzata, Capo Jim and Jay. After dinner the spanking will begin during our "Wizard Fest" that we will be hosting.

I think that I will take the "Bellezza Nera" to be washed inside and out today. I will gas her up while I am out.

Well, I had better get to it post haste. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

I got a (Covid) shot yesterday, and my arm is hurting me and it kept me from sleeping well.

Today's challenge word is (pennichella). I think that I may need a (pennichella) later today. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie con Elise

  

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Troppo tardi per evitare la sculacciata che si sta dirigendo vwerso di ti. Buon TGIF!

"Il tuo dolore e la rottura del guscio che racchiude la tua comprensione".
Khalil Gibran

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA REMEMBER 911 Mood: Content! Music listening to: Something to Hide a Book on CD! Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are yo...