Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THNAK YOU, DONNA



THANK YOU, MARY

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: A Man Called Ove a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day! How are you doing? It is a nice, mostly cloudy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Geshia Blend" and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of errands to run today. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be back in the cucina tossing around pots and pans. Today's fare will be a longtime favorite of mine. Sloppy Joes and Cold Slaw. It has been years since I have had this. My Sous will select the proper libation to go with it.

I am working on my latest rock creation. Here are the rocks out in the hood. Enjoy!


IN THE HOOD



MY LATEST ROCK CREATION

My playmate will be hitting up "Himmel Park" this morning for her Tai Chi class. After that she will hop into the pool. I am sure that she will get her froyo fix today. She will be on a "Zoom" call with one of her book clubs.

In a bit I will be getting my (Core) session completed.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge compliment is (sei fantastico). Yes, (sei fantastico) fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sei un tesoro.

"Mio caro amico, libera la tua mente dal non puoi".
Samuel Johnson

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THNAK YOU, DONNA THANK YOU, MARY Mood: Content! Music listening to: A Man Called Ove a Book on CD! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day! Ho...