Monday, September 21, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Something to Hide a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Geisha Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.

Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of errands to run today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will be working on a new rock today and my playmate has one in the works.

Our video game play day was a lot of fun. We stared at around noon and we played until 5pm. It was also Sous Chef Day.

We dined on my shorty's World Famous Tuna Casserole. It was delicious.

READY TO GO IN THE OVEN


DONE AND DONE



A WHITE RUSSIAN WITH SOFT SERVE

We enjoyed watching our "Chiefs" play the "Colts". It was a very good game and our "Chiefs" won in overtime. Go Chiefs!

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Lunedi!  Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (festa). I am in a (festa) mood today and will be looking for my fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Content! Music listening to: Something to Hide a Book on CD! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? It is a nic...