Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA



THANK YOU, MARY




Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Something to Hide a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? It is a nice, mostly cloudy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of errands to take care of. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

We will be dropping off the "Bellezza Nera" tomorrow afternoon for her services.

I will be prepping a new rock today for painting. My playmate has one already prepped and ready tobe painted.

I have to make a trip to "Dairy Queen" today to pick up 4 quarts of soft serve.

My shorty will be leaving soon to have some lab work done. After that I am sure that she will walk to mall and then get her froyo fix. She will also be attending her weekly (bridge) game this afternoon.

Well, I had better get this day rolling forward. Have a good Martedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge gratitude word is (Ogni giorno e un regalo). I agree with this do you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sei pronto per una sculacciata?

"L' ottanta per cento del successo si vede".
Woody Allen

Loraine said...

Ecco perché ogni giorno si chiama "Il Presente".

La procrastinazione è l'arte di restare al passo con ieri.
Don Marquis

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Spanked! Music listening to: Star Island a Book on CD! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? It is a nice, cle...