Buongiorno!
Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Redlight Special! Rummied!
Music listening to: A Man Called Ove a Book on CD!
Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? It is a nice, mostly cloudy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?
The coffee is a good "Geisha Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is "Chefs Day". I asked her to play some music to cook by.
My Sous Chef and I will be back in the (cucina) tossing around pots and pans and smoking it up. Today's fare is "Sloppy Joes" with Coleslaw.
After breakfast Mia Moglie has a doctor's appointment. After the we will make a quick trip downtown on 4th St.
After that we will hit up the "Loft" to see the movie "Late Fame". The previews looked really good.
We will be dropping a rock at "Gus Balons" while we are there.
Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!
Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Today's challenge word is (Tieni duro!). Yes, (Tieni duro!), fidanzata. Friday is almost here.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise



2 comments:
Buongiorno fidanzata. E un giovedi assetato. Come va?
"Proprio come una candela non puo bruciare nel fuoco, gli uomini non possono vivere senza una vita spirituale".
Buddha
Sì, sono ancora in linea.
Post a Comment