Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THNAK YOU, DONNA


THANK YOU, MARY

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: A Man Called Ove a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? It is a nice, partly cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Geisha Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few errands to run today.  I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

I will be working on my latest rock creation today. My playmate is also working on her latest. I will be placing a few rocks out in the hood today.

I will be working on my shorty's latest Covid puzzle this afternoon. My playmate will be attending her weekly (bridge) game this afternoon. I have no doubt that she will get her froyo fix before the (bridge) game.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

I shared the World Famous Tuna Casserole recipe with Capo Jim and Mary in Pennsylvania.

Today's challenge word is (suocera). The World Famous Tuna Casserole recipe was my penned by my (suocera). So, do you have a special recipe handed down to you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THNAK YOU, DONNA THANK YOU, MARY Mood: Content! Music listening to: A Man Called Ove a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday! ...