Saturday, April 16, 2022

Hello!

Hello!

How is it going around your way? We are good here in the valley of Tucson.

I completed my tasks that I need to get done according to Alexa.

Chris is resting and listening to music. I will load him up with some orange water in a bit. My playmate is in the main house working on her Mac.


Well, my shorty just left to do some grocery shopping and I put a Red Stripe in the fridge to get ice cold.


Well, since today is Chefs Day the burning in the (cucina) will start soon. I am checking the Pork Tenderloin. It has been in the fridge marinating for almost 24 hours. The Sous Chef wants to have sweet peas with the Parmesan Risotto. Sounds very good to me. I may indulge in a few Red Stripe (birras) when I start to good dinner. What do you think?

Well, I had better go and check on Chris before I get him in his chair. Enjoy your day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie   

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...