Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day is just about over, how was yours? I got quite a bit done today to include working on one of the block walls in the backyard.

I got to sit out on the lounger on the front porch this morning. I got some people watching in, but I didn't see any lizard run by at all.  I did a lot of thinking while I was out there and my fidanzata would have said that is great. I mulled over an uncalled-for issue, and I said to myself not my problem, and I need to let it go.

My playmate and I worked on new rocks today. Here is my latest creation. Enjoy!

19 APR MY LATEST!




My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade blueberry pancake, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. We watched "This Is Us" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house watching the news. Chris is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. 

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good night so you can be ready for "Hump Day". Sleep tight!

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...