Saturday, April 16, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Stoned! Gummied!

Music listening to: So, You Want to Ride by Mercedes!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I already have the menu set for today. We will be preparing a BBQ Tenderloin with Parmesan Risotto. Sounds good right? The Sous Chef will select what libation that will be best with the meal.

We are both working on new rocks. I will post the latest later today. I am also going to visit the "Friends of the Library" sale this morning. I always get books on CD for our trips and staycations.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (risotto). I have used it already in the blog posting. Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...