Friday, April 15, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content! Confused!

Music listening to: More Bounce to The Ounce by Zap and Rogers!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be seeking the light soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:000am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that Chris will be having some blood drawn this morning at 8:30am. That will put him behind his schedule because he is (fasting). I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Here is my playmate's latest rock creation. Enjoy! We will start new ones soon.


15 APR ELISE'S LATEST


We will be hitting up a movie today. Tomorrow is "Chefs Day" and I have not decided what to prepare. I will have a chat with the "Sous Chef" to see if she has any ideas.

Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later. Enjoy the day and stay safe.

We wish my fidanzata and Capo Jim a good, safe and fun trip Pinetop. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Che cosa? Nessuna parola italiana del giorno? Dovrai darmene due quando torneremo.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...