Saturday, April 30, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Stay with Me Tonight by Jeffery Osburn!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Mint Mocha Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in the Old Pueblo.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today because the celebration of my birthday continues on this evening. Ya Mon'.

My fidanzata and Capo Jim are taking us to "Kingfisher" for another birthday dinner. I have to tell you that I am truly blessed to have great friends, family, sisters and oh so many girlfriends. WooHoo!

Again, I would like to thank everyone for the phone calls, texts, emails, cards, gifts, kisses and hugs. It is good to be loved and cared about.

I was treated to a very nice dinner last night at the Blue Willow. My girlfriends Shoo Shoo and Edwina are so good to me and Mio Moglie. The dinner was excellent. After dinner we drove over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play "Soccer Moms". It was very good and funny. We had front row seats for this one. Great acting indeed.

29 APR BDAY FLOWERS FROM MIO MOGLIE


29 APR PINO NOIR


29 APR MY DINNER


29 APR MIO MOGLIE'S DINNER


29 APR EDWINA'S DINNER


29 APR SHOO SHOO'S DINNER


29 APR DESSERT #1



29 APR DESSERT #2

When we were leaving the "Blue Willow" my girlfriend Shoo Shoo gave me a great big hug and kiss. Sweet right? That made Edwina say that she was jealous so I couldn't have that, so I grabbed her as well. Yes, straight out of a Telenovela, right? I have to say that I slept like a log last night, smile!


29 APR EDWINA, SHOO SHOO, (IO TOO HOT), MIO MOGLIE AT BLUE WILLOW!

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We will post them as soon as they are finished.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Yesterday we went to Park Mall to see the movie "The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent" starring Nick Cage. It was (esilarante).

Today's challenge word is (esilarante). I have used it in today's posting already. Go for it fidanzata!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Jessie said...

Shoo Shoo and Edwina, thank you for making my birthday special.

Loraine said...

Il tuo compleanno è un affare esaltante! E mi piace il nuovo formato del blog. Molto sofisticato!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...