Friday, April 22, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Weird! Gummied!

Music listening to: Man in The Mirror by MJ!

Buongiorno!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend, and a second will be downed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks that may be completed today. We went to the movies yesterday to see "The Secrets of Dumbledore" and it was pretty good. 

Today we are going to the Loft to see the movie "Northman". The previews looked very good; besides we like Viking movies.

Tomorrow we will be having dinner at "Perche No" in downtown Tucson. We will be joined by my (cognata). After dinner we will stroll over to the Arizona Theater Company to see the musical "Justice". It is going to be a good one for sure.

Today's challenge word is (piacevole) Go for it my (piacevole) fidanzata.

Enjoy this TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay Safe!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo!

Loraine said...

Jim ed io ci siamo piacevole molto a Pinetop. Le temperature erano perfette ma c'era vento.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...