Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? We are good here, but another mishap on the caregiver's part. Today was a repeat of yesterday.

I had to change Chri's catheter and his chair Roko cover, Roko inflated pad, Hoyer sling, and chair frame needed to be tended to again. I don't like to micro-manage people, but it looks like I may need to start.

I got my errands taken care of and Sister Jayne picked up her meds. I also made an appointment for the "Green Lady" for Monday to have her receive a routine service.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed "French Toast", sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. We are now watching the 5th season of "Better Call Saul". It is a good series.

We are still working on new rocks. I will have mine finished tomorrow for sure. Tomorrow evening, we will be visiting my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, for some Rumi Kube. We will take along the secret weapon that really gets Shoo going. Of course, she already knows that she is going to get a spanking by me. Smile!

I will post more about our trip to San Diego tomorrow. Well, I had better check on Chris. He is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. My shorty is in the main house on her Mac, and she is listening to the news.

Sleep well so you can be ready for Hump Day! Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...