Monday, April 25, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How did your day go? It has been a pretty good day here in Tucson.

My trip downtown was very productive. The only problem is finding a parking place near the courthouse. 

I worked on my rock today and I completed it. I will post it in tomorrow's blog posting.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade waffles, eggs, sausages and plenty of coffee. We have started the Netflix movie titled "Unforgivable" starring Sandra Bullock and Viola Davis. It is excellent so far. Chris enjoyed watching it with us.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house watching the news. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Abbraccia il tuo cuscino.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...