Saturday, April 23, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Baked! Caked! Midnight Special!

Music listening to: Yeah by Usher!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a "Butter Toffee Blend'', and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 4:30pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I need to make a trip over on the eastside today.  I think I will get the "Green Lady" washed today as well. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Here are the latest rocks that we have completed. We are working on new ones. Enjoy!

22 APR MY LATEST


22 APR ELISE'S LATEST



22 APR IN THE HOOD

This evening we are having dinner at "Perche No" downtown. We will be joined by my (cognata) for dinner and the play at the "Arizona Theater Company.

I think that I will make today's challenge word (Perche No). What do you think fidanzata?

We went to see the movie "Northman" at the Loft and it was very good. Well, I had better get this Sabato moving forward. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise    

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Il cibo al Perche No sembra meraviglioso! Fammi sapere se è delizioso.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...