Sunday, April 3, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Get into My Car by Billy Ocean!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Southern Pecan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at he "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

Elise is caring for Chris today. Sister Jayne will be here this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate completed her rock yesterday and I will complete mine today. I will post them later today.

Hey, yesterdays "Chefs Day" was delicious. We enjoyed "Southern Fried Chicken", "Collard Greens and Spinach". We were stuffed and so was Sister Jayne. My Sous Chef decided that we will "Root Beer Floats" today instead of yesterday. A smart decision indeed. Smile! Here are a few tasty pics. Enjoy this good ole (Soul Food).


2 APR CHEFS DAY




2 APR CHEF GETTING READY TO BURN


SOUTHERN FRIED CHICKEN




2 APR COLLARD GREENS, SPINACH AND HAM CUBES



ARE YOU DROOLING YET?


Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and stay safe. Tomorrow is a Monday so get ready for it. I will chat at you later. 

Today's challenge word is (vincitore). I know that my fidanzata is a (vincitore). Oh Yeah!

Hey about yesterday's Final Four Basketball games?  Go Kansas and North Carolina. We are going with North Carolina to win the championship. How about you?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa avete in programma per la prossima settimana?

Loraine said...

La prossima settimana ascolterò Cha Chings. So che sarai un vincitore!

Jessie said...

Grazie mi amore!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...