Monday, April 4, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Night Shift by the Commadores!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. it is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here this morning to give Chris a massage. He is ready for it. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

I am almost finished with my latest rock. I will post it as soon as I am done.

We will start deciding what we will pack in our (valigie) for our trip to San Diego that starts on Wednesday. We are looking forward to this annual trip.

Hey, this evening is the NCAA Championship game between Kansas and North Carolina. Go NC!

Well, I had better get this day rolling along. Have a good and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (valigie). I have used it this posting already. Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanazata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Non dimenticare di mettere i calzini fortunati nella valigia.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...