Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day is just about over. How has yours been? It has been a busy one here for sure.

We watched the final episode of "Jane the Virgin" and know we have started "This Is Us" on Netflix. It looks pretty good. We enjoyed Pinto beans with Jalapenos, and cornbread for dinner.

I am caring for Chris tonight, and he is resting and enjoying his supplemental drip. And he is watching TV as well. His visit with the doctor was a good one.

We are all packed up and ready to head for San Diego in the morning. Sister Jayne will be here while we are away.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy! We gave Chris's doctor two fish rocks that she requested to be done for her. It made her very happy.


5 APR MY LATEST

Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Hump Day". I will chat at you in the morning.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Divertiti a San Diego!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...