Monday, April 11, 2022

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!



Mood: Sconed! Red Light Special!

Music listening to: Wild Thank by Tone Loc!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Southern Pecan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a lot of catching up to do today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

We're (indieto) and we really enjoyed our trip to Alpine, San Diego and Yuma. As soon as I get caught up and I review the photos that we took I will post more about our trip.

We are glad to be back at home and we are grateful for Sister Jayne being here to care for Chris while we were away.

Today's challenge word is (indietro). I have used it already fidanzata.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ti mancava!

Loraine said...

È bello quando sei felice di essere indietro a casa. mi mancava il tuo blog

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Ti sono mancato?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...