Thursday, April 14, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Gummied! Penelopied! Rummied!

Music listening to: You Don't Have to Call by Usher!


Buongiorno! Buon Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning, but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Vermont Maple Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a chilly morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one for us. Right after breakfast we will be making our way to Green Valley.

Later today we will hit up a movie if time permits. We will be working on new rocks today. We will drop a few off at "Gus Balones" this morning as well.

Well, I got spanked last night at my girlfriend's home. I have to say that I liked it, smile! Shoo Shoo was on a roll last night at Rumi Kube. Our host prepared a wonderful dinner, and the dessert was great. The secret weapon was a good bottle of Penelope Rose Champagne, and it was good and bubbly. Shoo Shoo, attacked me with a secret weapon of her own and she had me all turned around. She is (good). We thank you for a great evening!


13 Apr Penelope Brut Rose'

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. We will be dining on take-away from "Leo's" this evening. Margarita time, eh?

Today's challenge word is (arma). Shoo Shoo used her secret (arma) on me last night. What are you going to do about that fidanzata?



 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa stai facendo oggi fidanzata? Godetevi questo giovedi assetato.

Loraine said...

L'arma segreta era divertente? Oggi farò le valigie per il nostro viaggio a Pinetop.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...