Thursday, April 28, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious! Blessed!

Music listening to: So Rough, So Tough by Zap! 

Buongiorno! Buon Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a very nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today because I am feeling a bit (Felpa) this morning. Smile!

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is my shorty's latest. Enjoy! We will drop a few off at "Gus Balones" this morning.


27 APR ELISE'S LATEST

We are going to hit up a movie today at Park Mall. We will be searching for a new series on "Netflix" soon. We will be dining on take-away from "Leo's" this evening.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (Felpa). I have used it in this posting already. Go for it fidanzata. Smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Hm. Il mio traduttore dice che felpa significa "sweatshirt". Ho bisogno di un piccolo aiuto con questa parola. Adoro il rock di Elise!!

Jessie said...

Felpa means (hoodie)

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...