Thursday, April 21, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Uncomfortable! Caked Baked!

Music listening to: I've Got My Sisters with Me by Sister Sledge!

Buongiorno! Buon Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning, but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Southern Pecan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My shorty got to sleep in a bit this morning because I had to complete a procedure (G-Tube) exchange first thing this morning. 

My playmate and I will be hitting up a movie this afternoon at Park Mall. We will be dropping off a couple of rocks at "Gus Balones" this morning as well.

We played "Wii" games yesterday and we were terrible at it. Smile! You get a bit rusty when you haven't played in a while. 

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. I will chat at you later. I received a very nice birthday card from (Elaine) yesterday. Thanks again! We will be dining on take-away from "Leos" for dinner tonight. Margaritas!

Today's challenge word is (scomodo). I have used the word in this posting already.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...