Monday, April 25, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Getting Jiggy with It by Will Smith!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi! How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Southern Pecan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip downtown to the courthouse to pick up some paperwork. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I will be starting new rocks soon. We may have to pick up some rocks very soon because our stock is getting low.

Well, yesterday was Chefs Day and it was a success. We prepared "Grilled Center Cut Pork Chops. My Sous Chef prepared mashed potatoes and sweet peas. She also selected Jack and Coke for the libation. I have to tell you it was all good. We shared the meal with Sister Jayne. Yummy!

24 APR CHEF AT WORK


24 APR DONE AND DONE. CHECK OUT THAT GLASS OF JACK AND COKE IN THE BACKGROUND!



This week is going to be very busy for us. We will be going out several times for dinner. The big event is my birthday on the 29th. Another milestone in this glorious adventure of my life. WooHoo!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and be careful out there. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (fortunato). This word fits me to a tee. Go for it fidanzata. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stanno le cose?

countrygranny47 said...

Your Chops look great.
Hope your having a great day

Loraine said...

Come te, sono una persona fortunata. Benedetto.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...