Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Caked! Rummied!

Music listening to: My First, My Last by Barry White!

Buongiorno!  Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Paradise Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later. Another nice morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris will also be visited by his doctor this afternoon. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be busy. First off, I need to make a trip over on the eastside. While I am there, I will get the "Green Lady" washed. I am sure that will put a smile on her nameplate, eh? I asked Alexa to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today while Chris the iRobot is out cleaning the main house carpet.

Today's challenge word is (reale). Go for it fidanzata. My girlfriends keep it (reale). Yes, they do!

We will be rechecking our packing for San Diego. Woo-hoo! Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise



2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Ah, Barry White, un uomo con una reale voce da basso baritono.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...