Sunday, April 17, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


PAINTING BY LETICIA!

Mood: Disappointed! 

Music listening to: Family Affair by Sly and the Family Stone!

Buongiorno! Buona Pasqua!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Southern Pecan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

We are caring for Chris today. Sister Jayne is off today. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. We are having Easter Brunch up in the foothills with some of the family members.

I will be completing my usual Domenica tasks today. I hope today will be without any drama or having the day drag along. We are taking Chris along for this gathering. It is going to be a long day and I will have to play catch up.

Yesterday was Chefs Day and here a few pictures of the day. Enjoy!


16 APR CHEF AT WORK


16 APR BBQ PORKLOIN RESTING


16 APR SLICED UP!


16 APR PREPARING RISOTTO!


16 APR GIN AND TONIC BREAK FOR THE CHEF!


16 APR LOTS OF WORK TO PREPARE RISOTTO!


16 APR MIO MOGLIE GRUBBING!


16 APR SERVED UP!




Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a Buona Pasqua, and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (deluso), I am feeling this way today.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...